- PROPERTY: Eastern Pennsylvania country estate comprising 220 beautiful acres of natural timberland, 3 acre lake, pond, sand pit and fields.
- FARM HOUSE: Built originally in early 1800s. Completely renovated in 1988 and completely refurbished in 2015. 4,300 square feet plus basement and storage attic.
- Main Floor: Kitchen & Warming Room, Dining Room, Bar, Living Room, Library, Foyer, Sun Room and Powder Room (with shower).
- Second Floor: Master Bedroom (with Dressing Area and Bathroom, 4 Guest Rooms and 2 Bathrooms.
- Third Floor: Finished Loft and separate Storage Room
- OUT BUILDINGS:
- Horse Barn (4 Stalls, 1 birthing stall, office/tack room and hay loft) and separate loafing shed.
- Antique Barn (1 stall), formerly blacksmith’s shop
- Machine Sheds (tractor and equipment workshop, 2 machine garages, storage/recreation room with fireplace
- 288 German Valley Road, Greentown, Pike County, Pennsylvania 18426.
- 20 miles Northwest of Delaware Water Gap, 20 miles East of Scranton.
- 2 hours from New York City and Philadelphia
- LOCAL AMENITIES:
- Golf: Skytop Resort, Buck Hill Golf Club, Woodlock Springs Resort
- Snow Skiing: Skytop Resort, Camelback & Elk Mountain
- Sailing/Boating: Lake Wallenpaupack
- ACCESS: Driving: From NYC (100 miles via I-80); from Westchester County (110 miles via I-87 & I-84); from Philadelphia (110 miles via I-476 & I-80) Airports: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton (30 miles); Lehigh Valley/Allentown/Bethlehem (50 miles); Stewart International (70 miles); Newark Liberty International (85 miles)